Pearl Harbour tour from Aulani

rickdeni

Mouseketeer
I was too late to get tickets for Pearl Harbour during our visit to Aulani, July 5th to the 11th. There are six of us and availability was only for "l" on any of the dates we will be there. The tours that I found will not pick up at Aulani. HELP!!

Are you getting a rental car? If not, I highly recommend one. Not just for Pearl Harbor, you can go into HNL for dinner or go to the North Shore, Pineapple Plantation, etc. Someone told me that the Marriott (I think the name is Marriott) next door to Aulani has a Hertz rental service. But I think for what they may charge for a one day rental, you'd be better off getting a rental car upon landing. If you do Pearl Harbor on your own, get up early....very early. Probably have to even if you did a tour. Parking is limited and you want to get there before the buses and ahead of HNL traffic.

You can rent a car right there at Aulani....Alamo.Even if you rent a vehicle for the one day,it would be quite a bit cheaper than paying for a shuttle for 6.

Aulani does offer a PH excursion that offers transportation to and from the hotel. There are two options...the first only tours the USS Arizona Memorial and the second goes to the Arizona, Missouri and then to Punchbowl Crater.
I just booked our party for the Arizona tour yesterday for July 15th with no problems (there are 9 of us going on the tour).
You can also try your luck by arriving at the gates as soon as they open in order to get one of the walk up tickets.

Pearl Harbor does offer a limited amount of tix every day to "walk ups". People who DO have reservations are supposed to get there 1 hour before their tour time begins to pick up their tix. If they don't show up on time then they give those away as "walk ups". I have read several times on threads on the DVC Resorts board of people having success getting tix by showing up at Pearl Harbor by 7:00 am when they open this window. I know it's a pain to leave Aulani early enough to get there by 7:00 but it CAN be done if you don't want to book it through Aulani.

A Pearl Harbour tour sounds unreal! I hope you get tickets and enjoy that. I hope to try that in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter