Pear Harbor question...

ebonyeyes

Mouseketeer
Now that the USS Arizona is reopen to visitors, what is the best way to obtain tickets to visit the memorial? Don't necessarily have to visit everything at Pearl Harbor. I know you can walk up and it's first come first serve for standby tickets. I vaguely remember reading something quite a while ago about getting a time slot ticket for the USS Arizona at, I think, 60 days out from a particular website. TIA

60 days out then they release more 24hrs out. These tickets are for access after 11am.

Walk-up tickets - the gates open at 7am and the access is from 7.30 from memory.

I have visited 4 times in the last 4 years. Personally I would get there right when they open at 7am, because you will end up with later morning / afternoon tickets if you show up after 8am, because of the large tour bus companies, they get all the early morning tickets as they show up with hundreds of people very early. I done that and gotten 8:30am time slot before, and have showed up after 8am, and gotten much later time slots. Of course you can reserve ahead of time, than you only have to show up once when you know what time your ticket is good for.

Great3

Now that the USS Arizona is reopen to visitors, what is the best way to obtain tickets to visit the memorial? Don't necessarily have to visit everything at Pearl Harbor. I know you can walk up and it's first come first serve for standby tickets. I vaguely remember reading something quite a while ago about getting a time slot ticket for the USS Arizona at, I think, 60 days out from a particular website. TIA

Just a fyi, the line in the AM can be quite long. While the USS Arizona memorial is quite sobering, IMO I found some of the exhibits as impactful and moving. The plaques of each of the ships, subs loss, and the listing of their crew members was very impactful.

As Great3 said arrive as early as you can. Depending on the crowds of course, but last year in April my son and I arrived at 7.04am - we were approx 150-200th in line. We did get tickets for 7.45am which was good as it ended up taking us 8hrs to see everything we wanted to view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts