PD for Lauri

Obi-Wan Pinobi

<font color=red>Jedi moderator who likes to live o
I'll post more details about our trip later, but some prayers and pixie dust for Lauri, please. Her iliac joint went out on her Thursday morning and she's been in pain since.

This has happened in the past and she said it lasts about a week. She'll probably be on later with the laptop, but right now her lap is full of poodles.

Our love and prayers are coming to you Lauri and thanks Matt for posting. John and shirley

I think I know what would make her feel better, a complete set of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire pins. If only we knew someone smart who knew about fashion, our problem would be solved. Welcome back you guys and I hope Lauri will soon be able to get up and around.

Jeff

Lauri, I'm so sorry to hear about your back, lots of Pixie Dust on it's way to you! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Lisa

Ok, I just re-read this message. Obi-Wan asks for PD for Lauri, JayPD responds. I think I might have mis-read it. I thought Lauri was needing Pixie Dust but apparently she was in need of the Police Department. Either way, I hope the long arm of the law is willing to help.

Jeff

A gentle hug for Lauri, and a wish that her lilacs (or whatever that is) starts to feel better real soon.

Hope you feel better soon... Being on vacation and in pain could not have been fun:(

Welcome home though and back to your Poodles.... I home Lacy is doing good.

Thanks for your warm wishes :) . Yes, having this happen on vacation really stunk.. especially since I was in the room alone at the time while Matt was at MGM playing WWTBAM (again :) ) I do think he broke all sorts of records getting back to the Swan from MGM..lol

I'm somewhat mobile now.. using crutches to help me walk. The pain is somewhat similiar to what I would think hot daggers in your spinal cord would feel like :( This has happened to me before a few times.. seems like once every 5 yrs or so. Bad timing this time though! Luckily my Dr was able to phone in a prescription from back home.

I guess I'll just have to chill out on the recliner for the rest of the weekend and watch tv, catch up on the DIS with my laptop, and have Matthew wait on me hand and foot... hmmm.. someone remind me why this is a bad thing?? :):) :)

We hope that you are feeling somewhat better now and will continue to over the next few days. Rog and Caroline

Lauri, I'm so sorry to hear about your iliac pain. I've shoveled up a bucketful of the PD that has been sent my way and am sending it off to you. I am on crutches as well, with a torn ACL or torn meniscus or maybe both in my knee.

I hope those "dark figures" from Pin Survivor haven't put a hex on us!!

Feel better soon!!

Leslie

I hope you are up and around and back to your old, not-so-mean self;) in no time.
Take care.

Laurie & Leslie, pixie dust feel better wishes to both of you. I've had both back & knee pain - no fun! Laurie, it is ok for Matt to wait on you!

Sending tons of nice warm Florida pixie dust your way! Lauri, come over and join us cheerleaders for awhile. We will gladly lend you one of our Lazy Boys complete with Dole Whip drinks and pizza! Take care of yourself!

Hope you feel better soon and can make it to Parkhopper's Pin meet this coming weekend!

Pixie Dust coming from Maryland and hopes that it will get better fast! We want you to be able to come to the meet this weekend as well!!!!

Lauri-
I just found this post..sure hope you're feeling better now. I love the image I have of you with FOUR miniature poodles in your lap all at once...you need to send a picture of that LOL....anyway....please feel better soon! I responded to your email yesterday...thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter