PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I have a Spend $20 get 5,000 points for today at Shoppers. It's not 20X but right now I have a harder time hitting the $50 spend threshold so this is good.

Plus they are selling Breyers ice cream at $3.99 and have $1 off coupons. I'll get a couple containers at $2.99 each for Thanksgiving.
Just make sure its their ice cream and not their frozen dessert. Yuck, you have to look close. They cannot call it ice cream if the milk or cream is not the first 2 ingredients. They work around this by calling it frozen dessert. If you leave it over night in a bowl, it doesnt melt....hmmm like McD fries that dont mold.

Just make sure its their ice cream and not their frozen dessert. Yuck, you have to look close. They cannot call it ice cream if the milk or cream is not the first 2 ingredients. They work around this by calling it frozen dessert. If you leave it over night in a bowl, it doesnt melt....hmmm like McD fries that dont mold.

Yes, so true! Luckily this is real ice cream. We have gotten caught with those stupid frozen desserts in the past.

Interesting. I finally received the milk offer again, but instead of 20X the points it's 1,000 points any milk product (2L or 4L) with a limit of 2.

I got 750 points, with the same limits as you. Boo. 20X is 1200 points - they’re almost cutting it in half.

My milk offer last week was 1,000 points too. It's just the second time I've received so didn't realize it used to be different.

I just noticed this weekend there is a 20X's offer but there is no spend threshold. Unless I have missed something, that is pretty unusual. I wasn't sure I could do a $50 spend but if its for any amount, I'm in!

Also there is a PC points contest, scan your card from the App, 100 prizes to be won.

Hmm strange. The offer that's in my app is for Shoppers on Friday 20x / $50 or more, but the sales don't start until Sunday?

I have a Friday offer for 20x, spend $40 or more. But also only 750 points for buying milk.

I just checked my app again and I also now have the 20x / $50 offer for Sunday/Monday. So weird that they would give me one for today and then another for the actual flyer sale.

I just checked my app again and I also now have the 20x / $50 offer for Sunday/Monday. So weird that they would give me one for today and then another for the actual flyer sale.

I find no rhyme or reason for their offers. I think most of it is based on your spending history. "If we give her a " coupon " to come in not on a weekend...will she come in and spend some her dollars with us?". They are tracking our spending habits. Seeing which offers we go for, which ones we don't, do we spend mostly on sale days with items that are on sale, how we " spend " our points.

Anyone with a card to ANY company can be guaranteed that they are tracking what, when, and how we are using our cards and rewards.

I have a 20X the points with a 50.00 shop today...then I can see the weekend offer as well. I do tend to use the weekday offers myself. I have trouble getting there on the weekends sometimes. And if I go during the week, I'm by myself and can just wander, look and touch at everything with no one saying...Come on we need to go do X.

And on another note...I'm up to 200.00 of my 500.00 goal of cosmetics skincare and fragrance. I picked up some travel size items for the weekend...and when the hubby has a business trip just after Thanksgiving. I'm slowly getting there. I'll look like a 25 yr old version of myself when this promo is over :rotfl: NOPE...probably not!!!!! :rotfl2:

Was hoping to get to Shopper's today to pick up a few things...but we are now experiencing a " an extreme cold weather front to hit " and it is now cold and spitting rain...with it going to turn into snow :cold: :crazy2: So I'm not going to get there tonight

But when we were visiting the DD in the big city...I stopped at the shoppers in the mall and picked up some advil for my migraine, and she saw how many points I had. Her eyes got really big...and she was like...YOU can buy us the baby monitor we want with all those points!!!!! I kindly told her...those are MY points to spend on the family as I see fit. ( We are already buying them the nursery furniture ) I love her...but those points are for our holiday fund!!!!!

My offers at Shoppers seem so much better than my targeted ones lately, I got a 10,000 pts for every $30 spend this Wednesday. Really looking forward to earning some points!

There is also a texted offer for Shoppers tomorrow-20% off regular priced items.

So walked over to Shoppers since it was the last day for my 1000milk, also had on the app 1.99cookies, limit 4 and today was 20%off all reg priced merch. Well tickle me pink, Not only did I get the 20 on the milk, but also on the cookies at reg price, then the discount down to 1.99. My wife only eats these chunks by pc, so sad it was limited to 4
walked out with everythink only costing me 8 bucks, had to take a double take, but all charges were there, so nothing mis scanned. Plus still received the 1000 for milk/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter