PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

it should be all local ones to you
Unfortunately it's not that easy. There are stores in our city that they do not price match even though they are within about 5kms. The other challenge is keeping Superstore and No Frill's price matching options straight as they each price match different places.

My offers have been so strange lately. I only got six offers this morning. They are all special offers or threshold spends.
One of them is 10,000 points for every $50 spent in store which is awesome. But it doesn’t say what store ..not on the main text of the offer or in the fine print. :confused3
I’m hoping I can use it at NoFrills . There’s food on the picture so probably not a Shoppers offer.

Unfortunately it's not that easy. There are stores in our city that they do not price match even though they are within about 5kms. The other challenge is keeping Superstore and No Frill's price matching options straight as they each price match different places.
The store will have a list. You will need to ask at the actual store and they can tell you.

I have 21 offers, three of them are targeted. I have one I love, its purchase $20 in gas, get 2000 points. That's a great offer and the only time I purchase gas there.

my offers are pitiful even based on my usual terrible luck. I have THREE and 2 of them aren't even good till the weekend. Not doing anything to encourage me to shop! Didn't even have my saved offers show up

I have 17 offers of which there are 4 that I pushed from last week. I have the cash one as well and some Joe Fresh one which I probably will never use. I got the milk one that everybody talks about but it isn't the milk that my family will drink so is wasted on me.

Here is this weeks flyer

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en...VFb3sCh3XpAaOEAAYASABEgJD8vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Looks like it's a weekend offer on the app or email if you don't have the app. Download the offer of 20X on 50.00 purchased. Looks like there is also 15% off Indigo gift cards. Might be a good idea for stocking stuffers for someone on your christmas lists. Also seniors day on Oct 3 with 20% discount, plus an extra 10,000 points. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

My offers this week are not great either. I have a couple I saved from last week and those loaded. Thank goodness for the 20X the points all weekend. I hate it when it is only one day. Sometimes I have a hard time getting there on that specific day. Oh well, I do have a few things I needed again from there. So I'll take the points offered and run!!!!

My offers were more numerous than last week (I only got 7 last week, this week I got 14. Not a single produce or bread/bagel offer though, and I usually get a bunch of those (I have 4 kids, we eat a lot of fruit and veggies and bread!). Nothing great in the offers, but I guess it's better than it was for me!

Someone here awhile ago mentioned you can ask for a rain check on points. I want to say thank you!

Last week I had an 200 points for every $1 spent on poultry. I had to stock up on meat and figured I would purchase a frozen stuffed butterball turkey as well. They were listed in the flyer but the store did not have any. I asked if it was possible for a rain check on the points and was given one.

Today the turkeys were in and on sale. Flat rate $35 for all between 7-9 kg. I picked the largest I could (8 kg) and showed the rain check to customer service. My turkey was just over $2 cheaper per kg than last week. All she did was ring in the current price of the turkey and gave me the 7,000 points on it!

Hi All....I haven't participated in this thread but lurk a little. So stupid me forgot to save my offers on Wednesday. I needed a total restock of meat and had beef, pork and chicken offers. Of course I ended up spending around $80 on that stuff yesterday....so that's 16,000 in lost points.

Several weeks ago I checked out a couple of different Shoppers stores to see if one of them had a better grocery section than my closest store. I found one that is pretty good so I've been heading over there first to get as much as possible off of my list before going to RCSS for the rest. Almost every week I have the 20x offer so I'm earning 15,000-20,000 weekly by going there first. I'm loving this but now I have the problem of having an abundance of points that I need to figure out how to use. I realized yesterday that I haven't looked at the gift card selection at Shoppers....so I'll need to do that next time. I don't like to let the points accumulate past 50 or 100K after having them stolen a couple years ago. I was flipping them into grocery gift cards but my RCSS now only has $10 cards available and I've got over $300 in those right now which is more than enough.

I got to hit shoppers yesterday while out doing our weekly shopping and was able to snag 23,000 points. I'll take that.

Also on the spend 500.00 on cosmetics, skincare or fragrance by Nov 8....I'm at 181.66 so far. I still have a couple things I have had my eye on...and also a couple of xmas gifts for the dd...So I might be able to hit that target yet. I'll get 110,000 points in return if I hit that 500.00 goal I'll keep you updated to see if I can make it lol

Hi All....I haven't participated in this thread but lurk a little. So stupid me forgot to save my offers on Wednesday. I needed a total restock of meat and had beef, pork and chicken offers. Of course I ended up spending around $80 on that stuff yesterday....so that's 16,000 in lost points.

Several weeks ago I checked out a couple of different Shoppers stores to see if one of them had a better grocery section than my closest store. I found one that is pretty good so I've been heading over there first to get as much as possible off of my list before going to RCSS for the rest. Almost every week I have the 20x offer so I'm earning 15,000-20,000 weekly by going there first. I'm loving this but now I have the problem of having an abundance of points that I need to figure out how to use. I realized yesterday that I haven't looked at the gift card selection at Shoppers....so I'll need to do that next time. I don't like to let the points accumulate past 50 or 100K after having them stolen a couple years ago. I was flipping them into grocery gift cards but my RCSS now only has $10 cards available and I've got over $300 in those right now which is more than enough.
I've been doing the same. I spend $100/$125 a week on groceries ( too much for me & two tween boys) but I get $50 of my list ( cheese, soup, and make a meal of whatever is on sale) at shoppers. The points adds up quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter