PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I received a reply late last night. They asked me to send a screen shot of the offer as they could not find it. First off, I don't have a clue how to screen shot, not at all computer knowledgeable. Secondly, do they not have access to their own flyer?? I sent back a link to it and asked if that would satisfy their needs. Now I'll wait and see again. At this point, I'm assuming its a write off. Oh well. More important things to worry about.
They didn’t ask me for screenshot , they just credited me for the milk and ignored the other missing points. It was a one day offer. If it takes three days to get to my issue, then the offer isn’t loaded anymore. I’m going to let it go because I have nether the time nor the will to argue it .. but it’s annoying.

They didn’t ask me for screenshot , they just credited me for the milk and ignored the other missing points. It was a one day offer. If it takes three days to get to my issue, then the offer isn’t loaded anymore. I’m going to let it go because I have nether the time nor the will to argue it .. but it’s annoying.

I looked quickly at your numbers and it looks like you are still short 2500 pts (received 20x for the $25 Easter candy (7500) instead of 10,000 for the Easter candy). If that is the case, if it was me I'd respond back on the email, thank them for fixing the milk points, however you are still short 2500 points as you received 20x on the candy (7500) instead of 10,000 and request they take a second look. This has worked a number of times for me in the past.

I think there are a lot of people asking for double points that they aren't actually supposed to get and it all gets confused in with legitimate claims. I usually find their front line "first response team" to be on par with airmiles ie. sometimes it takes a second attempt. The fact that the milk coupons aren't working properly and people are receiving double offers isn't helping any either.

I looked quickly at your numbers and it looks like you are still short 2500 pts (received 20x for the $25 Easter candy (7500) instead of 10,000 for the Easter candy). If that is the case, if it was me I'd respond back on the email, thank them for fixing the milk points, however you are still short 2500 points as you received 20x on the candy (7500) instead of 10,000 and request they take a second look. This has worked a number of times for me in the past.

I think there are a lot of people asking for double points that they aren't actually supposed to get and it all gets confused in with legitimate claims. I usually find their front line "first response team" to be on par with airmiles ie. sometimes it takes a second attempt. The fact that the milk coupons aren't working properly and people are receiving double offers isn't helping any either.
Thank you. I think you are correct. It can’t hurt to try. :)

I just got a reply from PC where they asked for a screen shot of the offer but I sent them their flyer instead with a note that they should already have a copy. Issue is resolved and the 5000 points are now in my account. I was going to write it off as an 'oh well' so I'm pleased they figured it out.

Called PC Optimum about the $100 GC offer and was told I had to call Loblaws when I asked if the stores included were Zehrs and/or Superstore. Called Loblaws and they told me I had to call PC Optimum as it's their program! Had to go to work, so never did the Netflix offer as I didn't want to spend $100 and not get any points. Very frustrating that no one knew anything about the offer, nor what stores would honour the points. I don't have any Loblaws stores in my area, just Zehrs and Superstore.

I got a personal offer on my phone of spend 100 get 10,000 points at Superstore. The hubby chooses to go to Superstore, I prefer No Frills. Superstore of often out of things I need ( and honestly things they shouldn't be out of like coffee creamer, granola bars, the last time it was romaine lettuce :rolleyes2 :furious: ) and then I have to go somewhere else anyways. I guess they noticed the last couple of trips, the hubby has NOT been with me, so I did the shopping close to home instead of driving across the city. Guess I will head there this weekend to pick up our groceries this week :sad1: and cross my fingers that the department managers actually could order and make some good guestimating at how well popular items will need to be stocked so that when I go there Sunday morning the whole store doesn't look like everyone was stocking up for the winter storm of the century :rolleyes1. It is probably one of the few things that I truely get upset about - not having enough stock of popular items :ssst:

I got a personal offer on my phone of spend 100 get 10,000 points at Superstore. The hubby chooses to go to Superstore, I prefer No Frills. Superstore of often out of things I need ( and honestly things they shouldn't be out of like coffee creamer, granola bars, the last time it was romaine lettuce :rolleyes2 :furious: ) and then I have to go somewhere else anyways. I guess they noticed the last couple of trips, the hubby has NOT been with me, so I did the shopping close to home instead of driving across the city. Guess I will head there this weekend to pick up our groceries this week :sad1: and cross my fingers that the department managers actually could order and make some good guestimating at how well popular items will need to be stocked so that when I go there Sunday morning the whole store doesn't look like everyone was stocking up for the winter storm of the century :rolleyes1. It is probably one of the few things that I truely get upset about - not having enough stock of popular items :ssst:

No Frills has a spend 100, get 10,000 points advertised in their flyer on Flipp - today thru Saturday only.

Called PC Optimum about the $100 GC offer and was told I had to call Loblaws when I asked if the stores included were Zehrs and/or Superstore. Called Loblaws and they told me I had to call PC Optimum as it's their program! Had to go to work, so never did the Netflix offer as I didn't want to spend $100 and not get any points. Very frustrating that no one knew anything about the offer, nor what stores would honour the points. I don't have any Loblaws stores in my area, just Zehrs and Superstore.

Superstore shows different GC offers than Loblaws in the new flyer, sometimes they do have the same GC offers, but not this week I guess.

Just back from Shoppers. I spent $54.76 after tax and received 20,700 points. There was some confusion over the cost of cookies and crackers. I often purchase both and the limit for the $1.88 has always been 4 of each category. This time the two categories combined so you are only allowed 4 period. They did refund me the price of $3.49 for 3 boxes of crackers and gave them to me at the $1.88. I didn't ask them to, they just did it. The customer service at my Shoppers is always amazing.
I was given a coupon for spend $40 get 10,000 points good from Monday, April 22 to Friday, April 26th. I don't think I will be using it but who knows. Also there was a note on the coupon that the Bonus Redemption event will be next week end so if your looking to redeem your points for something big hold off till then. The cashier made a point of mentioning this to me.

Happy shopping everyone!

Just back from Shoppers. I spent $57.98 after tax and received 17,600 points. Roughly 30% back in points and every item was on sale.
Later this afternoon I will go to Freshco and get groceries with Gift cards I got airmiles for and I will price match everything that is cheaper at other stores . Hard to figure out the percentage savings there since the gift cards were a MegaMiles offer, as well as additional miles for getting me to my $3000 BMO spend threshold.

It’s taking a lot of careful planning and budgeting but between Optimum, Airmiles, credit card rewards, gift cards accumulated over many gift giving occasions etc it’s looking like we are on track to fully fund a late 2019 Disney trip!

The $400 usd deposit for our offsite accommodation was paid with regular cash budget , and we will be getting groceries and eating the majority of our meals in the condo, but we are still on track to pay less than $800 for the entire trip. !

Last edited:
i had a good weekend with optimum points. Went to Superstore Friday - 11,400 pts. Went to Shoppers on Sunday - 21,500 pts. So 32,900 points this weekend. I'm happy with that. I'm hoping for maybe one more weekend of 20X the points again soon. Of course when I went to put on one of the 4 items i use for makeup daily... i noticed one is close to being done/out :rolleyes2 and the product I like to use is 25.00. So it's easy to find another 25.00 with the trip coming up. I still need a few things yet.

wk17_rcss_on_pco_kraft_email_1200x450_en_01.gif

This and a few others for this wed only. Stock up on bbq sauce for the summer. Plus don't forget Superstore price matches. Someone usually has Diana on for $2 a bottle.

This and a few others for this wed only. Stock up on bbq sauce for the summer. Plus don't forget Superstore price matches. Someone usually has Diana on for $2 a bottle.
Is this a targeted offer? Did it come in an email? I could certainly do this so easily if its open to all. I haven't received anything as yet though.

ETA--It would be so much easier if I just opened my eyes, lol. Thanks, found it in the flyer. I'll stock up tomorrow. Glad there are lots of eyes on these things!

Last edited:

In the flyer out west, this one is for the whole week. The Kraft Salad Dressing happened to be $2 each as well which made it a good buy. Watch your receipt though because it didn't post for me and I had to do a missing points request even though I spent over $15

So quick check. No frills has bullseye and kraft salad dressing at 1.97 each. Longos has bullseye and dianas 2 for $5. Since i shop at SS they will match up to 4 per store.
Sobeys has ketchup and MW for 2.97.
Will be stocking up on all of these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!