Pbr

lburns

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at PBR (Garden view) in July for the first time. We are soooo excited. Any helpful hints or info would be appreciated. What would be a good room request? Is there one central elevator that you must use to access all rooms or can guests enter and get to rooms other ways? A view of universal would be nice--is this an option? What rooms are convenient to the beach pool and the boat? Where is the walkway located that takes guests to universal?

There are many elevators at PBH. Atleast four or so>LOL Look on the dis's universal orlando site for picutures. The hotel is in a simi circle to be simple with you. The bay sets in the simi circle. The from the hotel to the bay that's called the piazza and the shops are all there on the ground floor. The walk to the parks is very easy to find just go to the piazza and keep walking toward the HRH you can see it in the distance and walk for about 10 minutes and boom your there. Or walk to the boat dock and ride. There are many rooms localed over the villa and beach pools and there about a minute walk to the boat dock or less. Those rooms are deluxe pool view rooms and go for about 180 each ent. rate. Some even have balconies. I think there's only 56 balcony rooms at PBH. As for the view of universal from a deluxe pool view you can see some of the backs of the building like MIB and that's about it. No true view of the parks from any room really. I mean you can see bits and pieces enough to make you want to go over the parks for sure but not close up views or anything. The beach pool is my favorite spot if it's me and the husband alone. The bayview with the kids works great cause that's where the suites are at we need. I hope this helps you. Have a wonderful trip you will love PBH.

Thanks for all the helpful info. We can't wait to go. The resort sounds wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter