PBH: R all delux rms. pool view?

johnsonet

DIS Veteran
and just a matter of whether it is a view of the Villa pool or Beach pool? Thank you~

As I mentioned in my earlier reply on the other thread, I have read that maybe the deluxe rooms are pool view. Check out the Portofino Bay thread that is "stuck" at the top of this page. Especially look at pages 7 and 8.

But I don't know for sure. I am only going by what I read there.

Maggie

I have read at least twice that there are a small group of Deluxe, Bay View rooms. About 10 and that they "go fast".

Originally posted by johnsonet
I have read at least twice that there are a small group of Deluxe, Bay View rooms. About 10 and that they "go fast".

Well good. I have a Bay view room reserved for our August trip. I am hoping we get an upgrade to Deluxe with our Loews Club card. Maybe we will get a Deluxe bay view. Although with the girls, maybe closer to the pool would be better.

Maggie

I stayed deluxe bay view. I was told at check in that there were only a small number of them and that they went quickly.

Are these on the west side or the east side? I think if they were on the east side that I might rather have the pool deluxe room.

Maggie

my deluxe bay view was on the west side, the same side as beach pool and boat dock.

My deluxe was right near the boat dock. It was actually adjoining a suite, so I don't think there are too many deluxes over there, but I requested a deluxe with a bayview and a balcony. I'm thinking it was in the west wing.

We had a deluxe bay view room. It was right in the center of the resort, on the 3rd or 4th floor (?),kind of between Mama Della's and La Tratorria. It had a beautiful view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter