Pays to check/change WDW resort reservation

TheSouthernBelle

DIS Veteran
FYI only, I logged into my account online and checked my package reservation and looked at changing resorts/room categories for our upcoming November trip. Well, the garden view rooms at POR were not available when we booked, only preferred. Well I was able to change (saved over $150) to the garden view from preferred, made me happy :) I don't care where our room is as we don't mind walking.

I check daily to see if anything comes back into inventory and I will keep checking - hoping I can save some more!

Yep, me too. Sometimes twice a day. I figure people change their plans all the time and if I want to catch 1 room put back in to inventory I outta be checking a lot.
If I really want to change that category, I do just that. And I have to say, I've never not gotten the room category I wanted, eventually.

I hope I get some pixie dust!
I've been trying to get Poly for one night to add onto our October dates. No luck so far...

An you make the change online easy or do you have to call in? What if you have tickets with your current room reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter