PayPal Handling Donation to GKTW

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Just placed an order with a larger sized women's clothing retailer (OK - Fat Girl Is Me, is you insist on knowing the name of the retailer) :rotfl2: , and I went through PayPal, who asked if I want to donate $1 to GKTW!!! Of COURSE I said yes! I was very pleasantly surprised. Don't know if PayPal is dong this with anybody else, but it gave me the warm fuzziesl Which something I was ordering. How ironic.:)

Last edited:
I've noticed the same with paypal regarding a different charity I donate to. I think they aggregate your data from past donations to make you more likely to check the box during purchases.

I've noticed the same with paypal regarding a different charity I donate to. I think they aggregate your data from past donations to make you more likely to check the box during purchases.
Hey - if Big Brother PayPal knows I've given to GKTW many times in the past, I ain't got no problem with that! :)

(But I know it might creep some peeps out). Thanx for the input.

Hey - if Big Brother PayPal knows I've given to GKTW many times in the past, I ain't got no problem with that! :)

(But I know it might creep some peeps out). Thanx for the input.
I only wish big brother could figure out when you bought said item and stop showing related ads after you already bought the item. I bought a car a year ago and still seeing ads for Toyota.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!