Payless Rental Car - Feedback?

paladin

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used them in Orlando? Would love to get feedback, good or bad, as I have them booked for my trip in June. (Found a great rate on their website). Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hello paladin-
We used them last year too because of excellent rates. We were worried just like you are. We took the shuttle bus to their pick-up area. When we went inside there was not 1 single customer. I asked if they were open. Yes thet were, we were there between busy times. We got a brand new mini-van w/ 6000 miles on it. The counter service people were great and the return was just as easy. If we can get another great rate from them, I wouldn't hessitate to use them.

Thanks for the feedback. That puts my mind at ease. I was hoping to hear something good because the rate is SO much better than anyone else.

Payless service and car was great but not that much cheaper in the end. I rented a "compact" car over the internet. Their idea of compact is a Kia (I think that is how it spelled). There was no way 3 adults with luggage was going to fit in that size car and ended up with an intermediate. All their compact cars were really small.

You might want to check the actual make of car before you get there.

Other than that I give them a great recommendation. We were concerned too about having to take the bus from the terminal but it didn't take long at all.

Cyn

Can anyone tell me how far in advance they let you book. I tried yesterday and it wouldnt let me get a quote for November. Thanks Michelle

Well, I won't have to worry about the car size as this is a solo trip.

Concerning how far ahead you can get a quote, I don't know for sure, but just playing around on the website, I was able to get quotes for nothing later than August.

We used them 2 years ago and had no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter