Paying it forward: extra supplies?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
DH, DS 1 yr 4 mos, and I will be "going home" to VWL for the first time in 6 weeks! Woo-hoo! We're planning on shipping ahead some consumable supplies for our villa (laundry detergent, Clorox wipes, paper towels, etc....) If we happen to have leftovers, would it do us any good pay it forward and leave them in the villa for the next owners? Or do you think mousekeeping would throw that kind of thing away?

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

All of it is removed.

Maybe you could meet someone here on the Boards who is arriving as you are leaving and you could give it to her/him.

HBC

This might be a good option for an Owner's Locker....

A shared Locker passed between members like WDWStar's Christmas Tree exchange!

Hmmmmmmm.

Maybe John (jdvm) could set one of the free trials as a shared locker with say a $15.00 delivery charge.......

-Tony

If I run into the cleaning ladies when we're leaving I ask them if they'd like some of the things we can't drive back with us (I have a no dairy, no diaper , no donuts rule in the car). Sometimes they want it, sometimes they just tell me to toss it or leave it.

My favorite pay it forward is to give people our unused fastpasses as we're leaving the park. Seriously half the people think we're trying to scam them (usually the newbies with twenty bandaids on their feet) and the other half are like, cool!

I know, unused fastpasses. We're really good about procuring them, not so good about hauling ourselves from the Japan pavillion back over to Test Track...

Last time, I put in water bottles, a few bear bottles, and freezy pops.

They didn't last the 10 minutes while we hauled our luggage down to ME.

LOL!

GOldi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter