• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay phones at terminal?

Where are they located? Twice I ended up making expensive calls because I forgot to call home until after I was checked in. My favorite was when I called my mother ship to shore and when she answered she asked if I could hold.:rolleyes: Poor thing just wasn't thinking! I told her no that at $7 a minute she got exactly one minute and I wasn't holding for anybody. I could have avoided this lovely interlude if only I'd grabbed a pay phone sooner!

As you get to the top of the escalator, turn left and the phones are in a small alcove back behind the escalator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter