Pathetic Grand Cayman Port Adventures...

We will be in Grand Cayman on the Fantasy in March and I've been researching this exact thing. I think we've settled on Royal Palms via taxi if we decide to go. I just read on trip advisor that Tiki Beach is closed (speculation is due to either hotel construction or hurricane damage), so I wouldn't plan on going there. Westin Grand Cayman also only offer day passes during off season, so I think Royal Palms may be our only option!

We did the ship’s amphibious tour, which my son and husband both loved. It’s only about an hour and stops at Royal Palms for about 45 minutes before returning to the pier. We told them we wouldn’t be getting back on the bus and had a cabana reserved. The beach was great and the food better than expected. The pool is pretty tucked away. My son never realized it was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter