Passporter

Tiiiigergirl

<font color=red>Had to be rolled out of the restau
Everyone just raves about passporter and I'm looking into getting one. We are doing a 7 day cruise and will also have about 4 to 5 nights at the parks after. Do we need to purchase two books or do they have a combo deal?

Also, as you can see we are going in January 2004. Is this something I should purchase now or will it be out of date?

We're not going until August 2004 but I went ahead and purchased the cruise passporter. I bought it from buy.com. It was only $10.67 (paperpack; free shipping) It is the 2003 version but I doubt the basic information varies too much from year to year.

Fun reading and it's nice to have all the information in one place instead of searching several website.

Check out http://www.passporter.com they may have a combo deal. Updates and corrections can also be found on this site after you've purchased the book.

Between the Cruise Passporter and the Disney Boards, I was pretty prepared for the cruise. My friends that I sent with were very happy with all the information I had as it made check in very easy. Because you are cruising in January I would go ahead and get the book now. The update may not be out yet. I just ordered the Disney world passporter, although my family likes me to be their personal tour guide and give them all my tips from all my trips I've made.

Just to let you know, I emailed passporter because I was looking for the second edition (long story) for Disney Cruise. Passporter replied to advise that the second edition is not scheduled to come out till December 2003. I would pick up your edition now and keep checking the Passporter web site for updates to their current edition.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

This is my first time cruising and I went ahead and got the passporter and I feel much more prepared now that I've read that. I thoroughly recommend :)

me too Sam!:Pinkbounc :bounce:
read it from cover to cover and have picked up loads more tips:) :) (thanks Sam)

.....Are you getting excited Sam...only 22 days now!:smooth:

I got my passporters from overstock.com. They had the delux version, which is wonderful, for the price I would of paid for just the book at our local bookstore. The cruise book was 9.95.
I haven't read them cover to cover yet. The delux is a 3 ring binder with a faux leather case much like a day planner, with maps and daily planners that you can keep info in. Very nice. I think it was 16.95 maybe less. I can also refill it on line! For me this will keep me well organized all those priority seating #'s will be in one place! They even have a place for autographs and hidden mickey's. Too cool.:D

I received a complimentary copy of the WDW PassPorter due to my involvement as a guest reviewer for the DCL edition. We took the WDW PassPorter when we went to WDW last week. It would have been worth the price of purchase just for learning about the Fantasmic Dinner Package available at MGM. What a great tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter