Passporter shipping is down to $1 now

Humpbacks1962

Humpbacks1962 on Pinpics
If you did not get it before, go to passporter.com and get your copy! The older version is free and now shipping went down from $5.00 to only $1.00

Can't beat that!

Wanda

Thanks, do you know the link that I can buy it? I have been meaning to, but got sidetracked. Even better now for only $1. Thanks!!!

I'm still showing shipping as $5.00. How did you get it for only $1.00?

http://www.passporter.com

My shipping came down to $1.00 this morning, when I ordered the book! Hum.. maybe it was a mistake and my post, rather than helping, spoiled it for you guys but keep trying anyhow.

Wanda

I can't find it on the website(the 2001 edition). Where is it? I only see how to order the 2002 one. THanks

Still $5.00 when I tried. The Handling is a $1.00, plus the $5.00 shipping. Let me know if anyone gets it to work for a $1.

Richie

I looked for the 2000 edition as well but couldn't find it on the website they must be all out. I ordered the 2002 and it showed $1.oo handling no shipping. They said they would e-mail if any changes to cost.

Yes, but is that legal, though? Aren't they supposed to sell the item for the amount of the charge that you approved? Can a merchan actually contact you back and tell you that the charge is higher than it was at the time of the charge approval?

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter