Passporter Guide to DCL?

Jules1

Mouseketeer
Is the passporter worth buying? I've already printed the Mickey's Magical Cruise Guide. Is the passporter a duplication of the other information or is their additional info?

Hi Jules1

I too wondered if the Passporter is worth the cost. Now that we have one (paperback edition), I can honestly tell you it worth the small expense. My wife and I have read it from cover to cover with highlighters in hand. You might find in the larger bookstores to be able to thumb through it before you buy it.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

A Big Yes !!

I also have the "Magical Disney Cruise Guide" printed out, I am I so glad that I purchased the "Passporters Field Guide to DCL". There is just that little bit more information and a lot of handy hints. Plus it will be easier to take on the ship than printers sheets.

I really recommend buying the guide - you won't be sorry !!

Have to say it is well worth the cost !!!
so many hints and just a great read!!!

I was an expert reviewer for the guide, so I had the pleasure of reading it before publication. Tony and I were always waiting anxiously for the next installment!
Even though my website is very comprehensive, sometimes it's just easier to have the info. in handy book form. I get a lot of email questions from readers of my website. Half the time I can't remember where everything is because Tony does a lot of work on my site, too, and his organizational methods are much different than mine. So I just grab the Passporter for the answer!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

When my Passporter first came I thought I'd messed up and ordered the wrong one because I received the deluxe edition with the dayplanner type cover. I have to say not only is the Passporter worth it for content but this version is great because it gives me a place to collect all of the notes on various things - call me a compulsive planner but it is worth every dime!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter