• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Passporter Book

Mish

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I went to the website and ordered the book. I wanted to pay by check so i followed the instructions. It said if you didn't hear anything in 12 hours email them. Well i didn't so i emailed them and still havent heard anything. Should I re-order or just wait a few days. I saw the book in the bookstore but it was in bad shape. I looks like a great book and I can't wait to get one. Thanks Michelle

Hmmm, that's weird. I emailed them about something and got a reply by the next day. I would try to email them again. Maybe they don't answer email on the weekends?

OK, I'm new so be nice and bear with me... What's a Passporter book and where do you get one? THANKS!

You can read about them and order them from www.passporter.com or most book stores carry them, as well as www.amazon.com , etc. It is a guide book/planner. It's kind of a condensed guide book, telling about the attractions, restaurants, etc. Also, it has great maps. In the back of the book there are all of these pocket planners, where you can put your various papers, receipts, etc and write down your itenerary, etc. Some people carry these around the parks with them. I have one and like it, but there isn't no way I'm lugging it around the parks. I will however, take it on my trip, and leave it in the hotel room for when I need it.

THANKS. I just ordered one from Passporter.com
Their price was cheaper than amazon.com
I need all the help I can get!

I just looked on there website and see the 2002 is not out until jan. Can you answer this, what is the starter kit? What is the deluxe kit? I just want a good disney book. I usually get the birnbaums guide but want to try something else.

I have the 2001 Deluxe Edition and I really like it. The Deluxe Edition is a 3 ring binder so you can take pages out and move them around....

When I ordered mine the Deluxe Edition was on backorder at the passporter site and I could only find the spiral bound editions in bookstores. I finally got mine for the Barnes and Noble website....it was a little cheaper than the Amazon price and at the time Barnes and Noble was running a free shipping sale. I don't know if they still are or not.

When I ordered my Passporter 2001 and received it, I decided I should have gone with the deluxe version and e-mailed Jennifer and Dave to see if I could return it and pay the difference for the upgrade. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I heard from them and they guided me through the process. In fact, I had another small problem and Dave contacted me directly over the telephone. Now that's service! I am very surprised you haven't heard something, so I would e-mail them again. They are very nice people at Passporter. P.S. For anyone thinking about getting this book/planner, it's great. The deluxe version was nice to use on my recent trip to WDW because I could remove the pages I needed to refer to and the "pocket" for that day which made for easy reference.

Thanks for the advice. I did hear from them today. I mailed my check and cant wait for my book to arive. Michelle

Here's another "thumbs up" for the Passporter!!! I have a Deluxe version too, and I love it!!! They are normally very prompt in their responses....must've been a "glitch" in their system! Also, they have a nice message board that I frequent regularly! You will wonder how you ever vacationed without your Passporter before!

Hi, I bought a passporter deluxe book direct from them. They only seemed to have the sprial bound addition in the bookstores. I received the item within three days and immediately received a few emails from them asking how I liked their product. They have wonderful customer service. Perhaps something was wrong with one of the email servers or some other error when they didn't get back to the one person.

I believe the starter kit is for new books? With the deluxe version (ring bound) you can order the new book/updates for the next year when it comes out to insert in the book. The book is large - but with the binder one you can just take the pages you need.

Also, check out their web site after you purchase the book for updates until the new issue is available.

They also have nice waist packs and other accessories at reasonable prices. The waist packs fit their passporter books.

http://www.passporter.com

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter