passport traveling within Canada?

Limmer

DIS Veteran
Would I need my passport traveling within Canada? It is in my maiden name, would I need to update it? We are thinking of heading out to Vancouver in Feb so I should figure out this passport thing soon.

Hi Limmer! I don't really see any reason why you would need your passport when travelling in Canada,just take your normal I.D. and you'll be fine. We don't even use a passport when travelling to the USA.

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

I think that it will be wise to use your passeport for any trip even within Canada
As an answer to the previous reply, Last year on our trip back home we have seen at the Philadelphia airport, a woman with only an I.D. card answering at the gate to all the questions of the clerk about her, finishing by being able to enter the plane after severall minutes of "interview".
We arrived with our passeports and allowed to board without delay in the plane.
Never forget that the passeport is the ultimate identification piece, accepted all around the wolrd.

alexx ("Don't leave home without it")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter