passing on information

Falls1

Mouseketeer
Central Florida Fun
Busch Gardens in Tampa and Sea World in Orlando will give free admission to
police officers, firefighters, emergency workers and their families for the rest of the
year.

I think that this is so nice of these parks. I hope that the firefighters, EMTs and police officers get a chance to take advantage of this.

Originally posted by Falls1
Busch Gardens in Tampa and Sea World in Orlando will give free admission to police officers, firefighters, emergency workers and their families for the rest of the year.

Now that this is being offered, I'm curious... Are these two parks packed like it is here at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg?
The offer here is the same, but also includes all military personell and their dependents, and only on weekends. My husband and I went during the past two weekends, on a Saturday (10/13) and then a Sunday (10/21)... And I have NEVER seen it so packed in this park EVER... And strangely enough, almost all of the small concession stands where closed... (I was starting to wonder if perhaps the park managers where trying to get guests to want to leave...hmm).

I'd really like to hear what you folks have noticed regarding the crowds in these two parks.
Thankee! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter