Passing Memories

goob9954

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow
My brother had Cerebral Palsy, and Disney was his favorite place. We were always treated like royalty and we always had a great time, my family and I. He passed away in 2006 and we went in 2007 and my mom called ahead of time and we had arranged to release balloons in front of the castle. So we got to guest services and got the balloon vouchers, and we went in front of the castle and let them go. It may have looked crazy to the people around us, but we knew why we were doing it, and it was a great way to honor him. We haven't stopped going back and we go every year or 2. My dad passed away 3 years ago, and he was one of the biggest Disney fanatics I've ever met. He had the Disney book, always had a Disney quote handy, he even had the Log Book where you talk about your highlight of the day what you did, where you ate, all of that. So now I'm 18 and I love going for me, but I also love going to live out the fun my dad and brother had.

My condolences on your losses. I'm so glad you are able to continue to enjoy WDW and it brings warm memories of your loved ones. Thank you for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!