Passholder area vs regular holding

madduck

Mouseketeer
Ive read that the passholder holding area is a mob scene. My question is what are the advantages to going there to wait for opening vs going to hello kitty or finnegans?
Thx

Each area gets released to a different part of the park and different house(s). The S&S areas each get mobbed too I wouldn't worry about it,.

Ive read that the passholder holding area is a mob scene. My question is what are the advantages to going there to wait for opening vs going to hello kitty or finnegans?
Thx
I go to Springfield...it's much more comfortable than either Finnegans or Hello Kitty. You can sit inside and grab something to eat/drink. If you want to AHS first and will be w/o an Express Pass you should stick to that holding area. Otherwise...go where it's most comfortable for you.

On opening night, the checkin for the AP area was in the Central Park area, and there was a path to Duff Gardens. The area was fenced off. At 5:00 they re-opened Moe's and let us in. They sent us to the Scarecrow/Hive area around 5:45 (if I remember correctly).

On opening night, the checkin for the AP area was in the Central Park area, and there was a path to Duff Gardens. The area was fenced off. At 5:00 they re-opened Moe's and let us in. They sent us to the Scarecrow/Hive area around 5:45 (if I remember correctly).

imprint, is the AP holding area something I have to sign up for? If so, where do I sign up? Oct. 1 will be my first ever HHN and I want to meet macraven at the Simpsons area and I have an AP.

imprint, is the AP holding area something I have to sign up for? If so, where do I sign up? Oct. 1 will be my first ever HHN and I want to meet macraven at the Simpsons area and I have an AP.

There are 4 AP nights, and reservations had to be made on the website. However, I believe tonight is the last AP night. So, for your night, anyone already in the park before 5:00 holding an HHN ticket should be able to wait in the Springfield holding area.

Yes I know about the AP nights, but I thought it was something different for other party nights. Thanks for clarifying greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter