Passed ROFR

MPoole629

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I usually don't post but I learned this morning that our contact was approved. 85 points at OKW w/ 85 banked from last year 76 a point. Now we wait for closing documents and think about taking our first trip!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations! You should also post this info on Beca's ROFR thread because it really helps everybody who is thinking of bidding on a contract to see what is getting past ROFR, and how long the ROFR process is taking: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=720134

Again, congratulations! I just passed ROFR recently myself so I know how good it feels! :Pinkbounc

MPoole629 said:
Hi everyone,
I usually don't post but I learned this morning that our contact was approved. 85 points at OKW w/ 85 banked from last year 76 a point. Now we wait for closing documents and think about taking our first trip!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
I have to tell you...that's the best contract I've see in a while! Small contracts are very hard to find, and to find one with banked points at a very reasonable price is just outstanding! Welcome home! :cool1:

Congrats on a very nice contract and WELCOME HOME! ENJOY!

Congratulations & Welcome Home to you both!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter