PartyofSix watch me shrink with my Food Journal!

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
Going from 234.5 Current Weight/ 195.5 Goal weight TBD

B- NONE

L-
6" subway roast beef sub w/ pickles, tomatoes and ff honey mustard sauce

D-I made chicken fajitas tonight! YUM I used 1 flour tor. To stripes of a boneless skinless grilled chicken breast and about 1 tbs salsa. I boil no yolk noodles and added a can of 98% ff cream of mushroom to it after draining the noodles. Soooo Yummy

I drank water all day today nothing else.

Exercise. 2mile WATP tape

I'm having a great day today I did my FIRM ab scuplt today i love those tapes. I'm home alone with all the kids while dh is doing his shopping for our trip.

B- none

L- Healthy choice 5gms fat

D-chili and ff saltines

Drinking plenty of water all day for weight in tomorrow.

I did have a bowl of WOW chips for a snack in the evening.

YEAH I have lost a total of -42 lbs! My new and improved me weight in at 192.5 this morning! :) I am excited that my second 10% goal is in sight now with only 2.5 lbs left to reach it! Maybe next week if i'm lucky.

B- NONE

L- Healthy Choice chickparmsa 9grm fat

Sn- Dh made some blueberry muffins w/ eggbeaters and half the oil only 1.5 grm fat each! Did i mention i love him? :)

D-Chicken fajaita only salsa and grilled onions/ salad

I don't normally eat healthy choice this much. I keep them in the fridge for when it's only me eating guess what. My dh worked all day and then shopped all night yesterday so i dined alone fixing the kids there normal meals so i popped in myself a HC meal yesterday and today. I'm drinking extra water cause there loaded up with soduim. I will hopefully have a "normal supper meal" tonight with dh home. He's out with the girls getting all my sugar before we leave for our trip on tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter