Party (MNSSHP + MVMCP) Reservations Loaded Now!

lawboysam

Mouseketeer
They FINALLY have dining for the parties loaded! You can't just go to the restaurant page - they have special pages, which is probably a great idea, so that those without tickets don't book.

Halloween booking here.

Christmas booking here.

FINALLY just snagged the Be Our Guest dinner I've been trying to get for 2 months. Yes, it'll eat into party time, but we're going two nights, so I don't mind! (And hope making a new post was okay, I didn't see this on the forum yet).

this is new and awesome! thank you! I am going to copy your post with the links to the reservations board too

we got a 6:30 reservation also!!! Thanks for the link. Sad that they don't take dining plan but glad I am going

we got a 6:30 reservation also!!! Thanks for the link. Sad that they don't take dining plan but glad I am going

They do take dining plans! If you click the "Know Before You Go - Read More", both say:
  • Disney Dining Plans will be accepted at all 3 participating restaurants.

its saying on MDE that because we are on free dining that it is not covered. I called and the man at Disney dining said it is... who can I call to make sure I get the correct info

its saying on MDE that because we are on free dining that it is not covered. I called and the man at Disney dining said it is... who can I call to make sure I get the correct info

Where in MDE are you seeing that it's not covered under FD?

We have FD and had no issue booking.

just called signature services and she said that it has to be a problem on there side because they DO take FD. I saw this under of my BOG reservation "view details" and then "view dining reservation details", look to the right and it said FD not accepted. Signature Service said it is an IT issue and they will take the credit.

Not surprised, makes sense. Both of our Halloween and Christmas party reservations have check marks with Select Disney Dining Plans Accepted.

Do you all feel its the best use of time booking our dinner during the party? Or should we try and eat prior to the party starting? Thanks for any suggestions.

Do you all feel its the best use of time booking our dinner during the party? Or should we try and eat prior to the party starting? Thanks for any suggestions.
Try to eat before if possible, but if you're dying to get a BoG or CRT reservation and this is the only way, then it might be worth it.

How long does it normally take to eat at BOG? I have 6:30 reservation and hoping that it doesn't take more than an hour. MVMCP starts at 7Pm correct? Parade starts at what time? Sorry for all the questions

Woohoo! Just scored a BOG reservation for 4 on 10/10 at 8:10! It's funny, I noticed this thread earlier and didn't think anything of it. Then received a notification that reservations opened just a few minutes ago and was able to snag one. I personally am indifferent on BOG, but our friends who are joining us have never been and it's the only dining they wanted. I was bummed I missed out before, and am just SO happy I was able to snag it for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!