Party food ideas?

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
So I'm catering/hosting a party for my son and I need some help with my menu. Hoping someone on here can help me fill in the holes. Most of this stuff needs to be prepared/cooked ahead so I can enjoy my time with him during the ceremony. I'm looking for hearty appetizers (ceremony at 4 p.m.) and then a large dessert table. What am I missing?

Bacon wrapped shrimp
Little smokies/pigs in a blanket
Some kind of meatballs (either pre-made tomato sauce sliders or swedish style meatballs)
(I need some kind of chicken recipe)
and maybe some kind of cold wraps? :confused3 Does anyone have a good recipe for wraps? I don't eat any kind of mayonnaise or salad dressing, but I'm not opposed to making them without trying them.....if someone has a good recipe to share :rotfl2:
Also, veggie trays with dip.
My son is requesting perogies (would you think these are weird to have?)
Do I need to have some cold items? If so, what?

Then I'm having a huge cupcake tower with the following:
Chocolate/peanut butter
vanilla/buttercream
red velvet
carrot
and maybe one other kind of homemade cupcake.

I'm also making mini-cheesecakes and homemade gourmet brownies.

It feels like I'm missing something important, but what. Any suggestions? Have any appetizer recipes you would like to share?
Thanks for looking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter