Part time Florida resident proof

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
My aunt and uncle are new snowbirds. They are in Florida now and they asked me to set up a trip for them. They reserved a week at their timeshare but I am planning their 4 days in the parks with the resident discount. They have a credit card and bank account with Florida address. They check in on Saturday and I just went over the proofs she will need. She has 4 months of bank and credit card statements but they are paperless so it wasn’t mailed to the residence. Will that be okay?

As a part-time resident I used a copy of my most current statement (important info sharpied out) and would show that with my out of state driver's licence. Mine, too, is paperless but when printed out it shows my address. Really, I haven't had to show this in a long time. I used to show it get my AP discount card but now they just scan my magic band and give me the discount card. With everything in My Disney Experience, I haven't had to show proof because it forces you to use a Florida address when purchasing the Florida resident tickets (even if nothing is every physically mailed to you and my MDE is officially set with my other address.)

It's all spelled out clearly on the website,
The website is very clear on this: (from the site)
You’ll need to provide proof of a Florida residential address in order to purchase a Florida Resident park ticket or annual pass. For each ticket or pass purchased for an adult, you may provide any of the following:

• Valid Florida driver’s license (must have a Florida address)
  • Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
  • Valid Florida-based military ID
*For your convenience, Florida residents with any of the above listed identification can now verify their residency online, which means you can bypass Guest Relations and go straight to the parks! Simply fill out the “Your Florida Resident Information” form upon check-out when you purchase tickets through Disneyworld.com or complete the “Customize Your Tickets” step when you purchase through the My Disney Experience app.

If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then you must provide one of the following—dated within the past 2 months—evidencing a Florida residential address, along with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):

Proof of Current Mortgage
You may use a monthly mortgage statement from within the past 2 months; it may not be more than 2 months old. Deeds, mortgage contracts, mortgage payment booklets and leases are not accepted.

Bills, Policies or Registration

• Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
  • Current automobile registration, insurance policy or bill
  • Current Utility bill (power / phone / cable / water)
  • Bills can be no more than 2 months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)
Mail

• Mail from financial institutions, including checking, savings or investment account statements
  • Mail from federal, state, county or city government agencies
  • Mail can be no more than 2 months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)
Additional members of the same household must only provide proof of same residential address.

Current statements and bills printed from electronic versions are accepted, along with electronic bills provided via smart phones and tablet devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!