Parkside Inn & Suites - Disneyland Resort

tomchfun97006

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any information on what their Contenential Breakfast includes, Distance to gates (walking), pool, or about the place itself? I have read what I could find on the Web but that doesn't give much information.Going on Aug 3rd!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have never stayed at the Parkside. It is generally listed toward the bottom of the bath whne people are talking about or reviewing the Disneyland area motels. This is an older motel from the late 50's early 60's that is less expensive for a reason. The reviews I have read said it was comfortable and, for th emost part, clean but worn with older furniture, some which was fallinf apart. I beleive they may have done some work upgradeing a bit.
Here is a link to an over head view of the Disneyland area. Locat the word "Convention" on the left side of the photo. The Parkside Inn is about half an inch above the "tion" in convention.

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/dlmp.html

we were at the HoJo last week. I don't know if that is an option for you or not but we liked it there.

Diana

We stayed there 2 years ago.........all I can say is it was horrible.....we hated it so much we tried to switch hotels the first night :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter