Parks Game Players... Patience...

MickeyBabe

<font color=FF33CC>Sassy but Humble Parks Game Pla
:sunny: Good Morning PG Players :sunny:

It looks as though we have finally been shut down :(

Never fear, I have PM'd Higgs with the red alert that it is time to start the newthread he has been planning for months :)

Hope to see you all there soon....

To keep this notice on topic,I will ask you all this....

Who is WDW named after?

~ MBabe

:smooth:

Walt Disney?

Good morning everyone, breakfast is served.

mickeybabe: Good job with this interim thread. It was sad to see the old one shut down.

I will post my question from the old one.

What is the name of the Ship that the Swiss Family Robinson sailed on?

Gee, no warning. No last chance to post where the new thread will be. snif... snif... Ah well, on to the new game!

I'll repost my leftover question too:

Where can you find Maximillion?

Lisa was incorrect with Concourse Steakhouse. Gometros was correct that he is from that classic sci-fi movie - The Black Hole.

Common Higss - let's get this game rolling!!! :)

Oh, and Happy New Year!!!!

-Kim

While we wait here in PG limbo... Here are some stats from our last game:

783 pages
11736 posts
Top 5 posters:
MBabe with most posts:1403
Higgs 1166
Granny 1033
Djen 792
Madonna 761

What a great game. If you sort the threads by "Reply" - our little PG comes in on top - by over 5500 posts! WOO HOO!!

-Kim

Happy New Year everyone!!! Wow - we reached the *page limit*...PAR-TAY!!! How about a nice softball while we wait for everyone else?!?
Name the 4 Lucas/Disney collaboration attractions found at Walt Disney world...

Hey jwill - congrats on the shacky!!! Sorry that I missed it...(no I am not upset that you didn't mention me in your acceptance speech - that's the last time I tell you about bandcamp...)

Star Tours, Raiders of the Lost Ark Stunt Show, Alien Encounter, Captain Eo?

Can Maxmillion be found in the props warehouse located on backlot tour, Didn't the line snake through there at one point, I seem to remember being able to see more of the props in there?

Madonna: I am so sorry for not mentioning you in my acceptance speech. This was a terrible mistake. Please do not cut me off from bandcamp stories.

A home run for jwill - 4 AAQ cards to you for correctly identifying the 4 Lucas/Disney attractions!!!

I know that Jim Carrey calls his son: *max* - *maximillion* in the movie "Liar/Liar" - but I am pretty positive that has nothing to do with anything that Kim is looking for...

What about goofy's son - his name is max - right? Does he ever call him *maximillion*?

Jwill - it's alright I forgive you because I wanted to tell you that this other time, at bandcamp...

DisneyJen stunbles into the CC, ... What happened? Sheesh ... no warning just POOF!!

Glad to see that we are finding out way back to the CC ... there's no place like home, there's no place like home:)

Congrats on the Shacky Jwill

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Life is getting hectic here since we are putting the house on the market:rolleyes:

Madonna, are two of the collabrations:

Star Tours
Indianna Jones

Good morning!

Why is everyone moping around???
The CC lives again!

Here is your guide to help you find the new CC! Pass it on!

The new PG thread!

While I could never write as eloquent an introduction as OT--I hope the new thread will continue in the tradition of the legendary threads that went before it!

See you there!

Morning everyone. :wave: So, does anyone know the exact page limit that we exceeded? Just curious. Oh well. On to bigger and better things in part 3. :teeth:

LOL! Bandcamp.... :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter