• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking

Oregon mouse lover

Earning My Ears
We are staying at a cabin and I know there is room for a car in front of our cabin, but we will have two cars. Is there somewhere we can park the other one? And what about the parking passes for the parks, do you only get one per cabin?

i am unsure but i think you can request a second pass. and you can park the second car in front at the overflow section if there is not room at your cabin. i have received a second parking pass but i was in a camper. they usually will give them to campers because one for the motorhome and one for a tag vehicle

The parking pass you use for parking at the cabins is the same parking pass for getting parking free at the parks. It just stays on your dashboard. I would think if you have a second car that would need to be in the overflow lot, the parking pass would be the same. Especially as people might switch what car they park at the cabin.

Technically the rule is one car parked at each cabin. The parking pad is not especially large. Depending on the size of the cars, it would be almost impossible to legally park, meaning tires only on the pad and not in the grass or road. I had just enough room for the minivan and golf cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter