Parking with a One Night Stay

jsmla

DIS Veteran
DH and I are going to WDW with our daughter and son-in-law to watch her run in the Princess Half and I'd like to tack a quickie Universal visit onto the end of the trip. We have one night booked at the Hard Rock and one night at the Doubletree. (HRH was just a bit too pricey to justify two nights.). We'll have a car. I'd like to:

Day 1
Check in early at HRH, hit the parks. Park in the Hard Rock lot.

Day 2
Check out in the morning, visit the parks till close then collect our car from the HRH and head over to the Doubletree.

How would this work? We'd need two days of parking but only have a one night stay. Should we arrange something at check in? The cost isn't the issue as much as I don't want to have trouble leaving on Day 2.

Thanks!

You should only be charged for the one night of parking. Self-parking is $22 and valet is $29.

They charge at midnight. So check in, play, sleep, and they charge as you sleep. Get the car out before the next midnight and you’re fine. Just that one night of charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter