Parking Question

BJW3

Anything can be fun if you try.
I am a platinum pass holder. We will be headed down late next week for more play time with the mouse.

I got a very good deal on a rental while I’m going to be in town. I park hop a lot. Most of the time I just use the Disney transportation. However, if I was to park at a park one morning but didn’t pick up my rental that day and just got it a day or so later is Disney going to tow it for being in the lot overnight?

Not true.

If it's just overnight, they won't tow it. I wouldn't chance two nights, though

Well that's different from what the CM said on the back of the tram while bringing us to the MK parking lot back in July. He stated no vehicles are to be left overnight as there is a good chance of
it being towed away. Again "good chance"....I'm a gambling man but that is one bet I wouldn't take. I don't need to go look for my car rental in a tow yard on vacation.

Well that's different from what the CM said on the back of the tram while bringing us to the MK parking lot back in July. He stated no vehicles are to be left overnight as there is a good chance of
it being towed away. Again "good chance"....I'm a gambling man but that is one bet I wouldn't take. I don't need to go look for my car rental in a tow yard on vacation.
Never trust what a tram CM says unless it is about the tram. They make up almost as much stuff as bus drivers.

Towing cars that are left overnight would encourage people who have over-imbibed to go ahead and drive rather than take an alternate form of transportation. Thousands and thousands of people have left their cars overnight at Disney, myself included. I have never heard of a single one of them being towed.

Never trust what a tram CM says unless it is about the tram. They make up almost as much stuff as bus drivers.

Towing cars that are left overnight would encourage people who have over-imbibed to go ahead and drive rather than take an alternate form of transportation. Thousands and thousands of people have left their cars overnight at Disney, myself included. I have never heard of a single one of them being towed.

Good to know.....thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!