Parking in a park

Tweevil

Twin Evils....
I am going to have to take the ECV with me this year so I can actually enjoy the parks. Previously i struggled through but I have declined so it cannot happen this year.

I can be mobile for periods of time, I just have to break when possible. Is there a way to park my ECV in an area of each park and retrieve it once I have hit that threshold?

In example: parking at the transportation center, going into MK, and then into each part of the park could do me in straightaway. If I were able to use the ECV to there, park it for an extended period of time somewhere, I could walk and take my time until it was time to move on to another area - which I could drive - if that makes sense. Do any of you do this and if so, do you have any tips? I know CM's may have to move them but I don't want to lose it either as it is my own personal ECV.

Thank you for your help,

Yes you cqn do this for the MK there are two good places to park your ECv one is in tomorrowland by the entrince to the people mover ( if you are looking at the ramp that you take up the area is to your left.) and the other spot is by the pirets ride but you can park it in each land you might want to ask a CM ( the ones that do the rides) where would be a good place to park your ECV. at EPCOT my firend just parked her out side of each country and woud go in and look around and them move it to the next one.

hope this helps

Yes you cqn do this for the MK there are two good places to park your ECv one is in tomorrowland by the entrince to the people mover ( if you are looking at the ramp that you take up the area is to your left.) and the other spot is by the pirets ride but you can park it in each land you might want to ask a CM ( the ones that do the rides) where would be a good place to park your ECV. at EPCOT my firend just parked her out side of each country and woud go in and look around and them move it to the next one.

hope this helps
Very helpful thank you. I appreciate your response :)

Lots of people do that - they use the ECV to get to a general area, walk around in the area, then come back to the ECV to get to the next area.

As was mentioned, it’s a good idea to ask a CM where to park it (helps avoid surprise moves).
I’ve also seen people decorate their ECV to make it easier to spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter