Parking at YYZ (Toronto Pearson)

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
Tell me about parking at YYZ. Will be staying overnight at Sheraton Gateway Hotel (attached to Terminal 3) for an early morning flight and would like to park somewhere on the Terminal Link (train/monorail) so we can make a quick getaway when we return. Any suggestions? Any tips? Coupons? I got a quote online and am wondering if the price fluctuates? Tell me what I need to know.

I prefer the value lot or the value garage so we can take the train. I Do not like Park n fly find as I their shuttles slow especially on the return.

I got a discount code yesterday April2023 or
May2023 if leaving in the next couple of months 10% discount for April or 15% May for the value garage. They must have increased the daily rate as it is more than I would have paid if I had booked last month with no discount, you snooze you lose I guess.

Value garage is always good because you're protected from the elements, and it's not that bad from a budget perspective. Check the Pearson website for discounts and a cost estimation.

To @mkmommy's point, Park N Fly is not great for their shuttle service to/from value and economy lots. I'd probably say the same about other off-airport lots. But if you opt for Park N Fly's valet then the shuttle service - at least for me - has always been reliable.

Thanks for the Value Garage tip. This will work. Our trip isn't until August - Should I reserve it now as the price increases as time goes by? I tried those codes and they don't work for August.

We've done Park n Fly and airport hotel parking packages in the past, and wanted to try on-site this time as we want to leave quickly once we get back.

Finally - any tips for the garage itself? Better floors or zones to make the whole process easier?

Last time we flew we stayed at the Sheraton as well.. we parked in the garage attached to the hotel and terminal… I forget the extact price (I know I pre paid and was able to save some money) but the convenience was worth it in my opinion… had a separate overnight bag for the one night and was able to leave that in the car the morning we flew out .. yes a little bit more pricey but convenience was well worth it

Last time we flew we stayed at the Sheraton as well.. we parked in the garage attached to the hotel and terminal… I forget the extact price (I know I pre paid and was able to save some money) but the convenience was worth it in my opinion… had a separate overnight bag for the one night and was able to leave that in the car the morning we flew out .. yes a little bit more pricey but convenience was well worth it
This sounds so nice. We need parking for 7 nights, and I saw that the "weekly rate" was $215 - I assume before tax. Maybe I'll send them an email with the times I'll be in/out and see how much it is. For $100 savings, I might take the tram, but this sounds so convenient. We are paying for the hotel with points, so I won't be doing stay/parking package at the hotel.

Last edited:

To make a "quick getaway" on your return, find out which terminal you fly out of. 1 or 3. Then park at the adjoining parking lot attached to that terminal.

I prefer the value lot or the value garage so we can take the train. I Do not like Park n fly find as I their shuttles slow especially on the return.
Does the train take you directly to the value parking (Viscount station)? Or do you have to walk a bit?

Thanks for the Value Garage tip. This will work. Our trip isn't until August - Should I reserve it now as the price increases as time goes by? I tried those codes and they don't work for August.

We've done Park n Fly and airport hotel parking packages in the past, and wanted to try on-site this time as we want to leave quickly once we get back.

Finally - any tips for the garage itself? Better floors or zones to make the whole process easier?
If you book and the prices go down, you can get the new price. You don't have to call, just modify your reservation online and the refund goes to your credit card.
Note that sometimes, the attached Terminal 1/3 garages work out to the same price as the Value Garage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter