Parking at Toronto Airport...

scorpsfan

Mouseketeer
Is there any specific lot anyone recommends when they fly out of Pearson? I'm sure the one closest to the airport is ideal, but just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for others (possibly cheaper options) yet still being not some shady lot!! lol Thanks!

I personally just stay at the Pearson Value Lot. It is $20 per day, $105 for the first week, and then $20 per day beyond that.

Note: That is NOT the Value Park Garage which is $25 per day.

I tried some of the third party parking lots and I never liked them for the incremental difference in price. It’s nice just to walk to the tram and get to the terminals rather than the 3rd party shuttle busses.

PS. If you check the Pearson Parking Reservation page, they have some discounts if you book in advance.

We always park at the Value Park Garage which is connected to the airport via the link train. I like that it is a covered lot and the link train is so convenient. This past March break, we did the smart thing and booked a reserved spot. This was highly recommended to us to do during the peak periods and we are so glad we did.

I personally just stay at the Pearson Value Lot. It is $20 per day, $105 for the first week, and then $20 per day beyond that.

Note: That is NOT the Value Park Garage which is $25 per day.

I tried some of the third party parking lots and I never liked them for the incremental difference in price. It’s nice just to walk to the tram and get to the terminals rather than the 3rd party shuttle busses.

PS. If you check the Pearson Parking Reservation page, they have some discounts if you book in advance.

What's the difference between the Pearson value lot and the value park garage?

I've seen some really cheap prices for parking around there. Like, 4.99 per day with the shuttle to the airport! Sounds too cheap!!

We pay for the Value Park Garage as well. It's covered, which is great during cold/winter months, and brightly lite. Easy to access the train to get to the terminal. When we have an upcoming flight, I haunt the web for promo codes to bring the price down. For instance, 6 nights August 2020 I was originally quoted $120. But I found a 15% off that brought it down to $102. For comparison, the Value Park Lot (not the covered garage) wanted $105 for those same dates so the discount made it worth it.

You can cancel and rebook if you find a discount code to make it cheaper. Full refund if it's more than 24 hours before your start date/time.

Since then it looks like my friend & I will get a ride to the airport (from my husband) and back again (from her BIL) - so that will save us the $102 to use on something else. In the meantime, I'm keeping the reservation until August, and keep trying to bring the cost down. Just in case.

What's the difference between the Pearson value lot and the value park garage?

The value lot is just an open lot across from the tram station. The value garage is connected to the tram but can be an even longer walk depending on the spot you get.

I’ll agree the garage may be worth the extra $5 per day if it’s a short trip during a blizzard. Otherwise, I don’t mind the open lot.

Both are official Pearson parking lots.

Just wanted to add that the Value Garage lot has elevators on each floor that take you to the bridge connecting you to the link trains, very accessible. Before you cross the bridge, there is also a small convenience store but most importantly...washrooms!

I've used park and fly and the only downside I found was waiting for the bus. For convenience I agree use the value garage. Walk to the building, grab the tram and ride to your terminal. When you come back you can pay your fees in the building before you leave.

I will add that, if you are travelling over a holiday of any kind, such as March Break, you should reserve a parking spot in advance. The on-site garages and lots will fill up. And, if you reserve the Value Garage in advance and get there to find it’s full, they’ll let you park at the terminal garage for the same rate.

You can cancel and rebook if you find a discount code to make it cheaper. Full refund if it's more than 24 hours before your start date/time.

After reading your post, I checked out Pearson’s parking reservations site. I found 30% off Terminal 1 parking which makes it the same cost as the Value Lots.

I had avoided making reservations because I thought I’d be locked in. Knowing I can get a refund anytime made me jump in.

Thanks for the information.

I fly in and out of there a lot. We stay at a hotel nearby the night before and for that they allow the car to stay parked at the hotel. And they have a drop off and pick up shuttle.

I like the Park n Fly valet. Shuttle is quite frequent, and you get in and out fairly quickly if you use the kiosks. There is a CAA discount and you can get free days with the loyalty program.

It also works well with our general strategy - check in online, drop wife and kids off at terminal, drop off car at valet while wife gets the bags tagged and dropped.

The PnF economy lot is terrible, avoid that one.

Pearson value garage is great in winter. Not worrying about snow is wonderful. Used to use that a lot before I started doing the valet.

Here's a couple of codes to try with the Pearson parking lots
pearson10 -- should give you 10% off
Treat4U -- just popped up today and gave me a GREAT rate for 17 nights of parking in the garage -$214
19register -- discount varies depending on the lot your choose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts