parking at BCV

psu4glory

ka-chow!
we've yet to stay at the BCV - but are headed there in 10 days. can someone please enlighten me as to how to get to the BCV parking lot? does BCV have a 'park near your room' lot (a la SSR), or is it more centralized, like BWV / VWL?

we've yet to stay at the BCV - but are headed there in 10 days. can someone please enlighten me as to how to get to the BCV parking lot? does BCV have a 'park near your room' lot (a la SSR), or is it more centralized, like BWV / VWL?

It's more like BWV. If you are a DVC Member, why not use the free BCV Valet Parking? :thumbsup2

It's a single, centralized lot, but fortunately it is right outside of the Villa complex. When you enter you'll take a left to reach the self-park lot. The building complex on the far left is where the villas are located.

If you'll have a lot of luggage and/or groceries with you upon arrival, I'd recommend using valet. The service is free and they'll help you with all of your stuff. But after that, IMO it's much easier to come-and-go by self-parking.

It's centralized parking, but we always use the valet services. Just call down before you leave the room, and by the time you get down there the car is waiting for you. :thumbsup2

Plus, it helps us because we can never remember what our rental car looks like. Why does it seem like they're all white??

To mix things up, I'll say that I've never used valet at BCV and can't imagine why anyone would want to. If I use valet, my car is parked farther from my room than I can park it for myself. I have to walk farther from and to the valet stand than I walk to my car when I park it myself. And now I have to ask someone else to get it so I can use it?! And tip $2-$3 for the privilege? :confused: I lose in every way possible. No thanks.

i've actually never been back there, but i'm assuming that i need to continue straight past the BWV self-parking lot in order to get to the BCV parking area?

You just keeping heading down the road. It has its own gate house/guard, can't miss it.

We've always parked ourselves. Always had a quiet pool view and were very close to the parking lot.

After the entrance to Boardwalk, you'll see signs for the Swan and Dolphin, and the Yacht and Beach Club. Take the turn and keep following the road until you see the gated entrance for Beach Club. We like to park near the porte cochere, greet Art, check in, and then park in the self-park lot.

Enjoy your stay!

i've actually never been back there, but i'm assuming that i need to continue straight past the BWV self-parking lot in order to get to the BCV parking area?

Epcot Resorts Blvd is a large loop. It runs from a light near the Swan around past the Dolphin, YC, BC/BCV and then past the BW until it runs into Buena Vista Dr again across from the MGM parking lot. Enter the loop from either side depending upon your starting point. From MK and AK, you're better off turning at the Western end of the loop. From DTD, the Eastern end.

Epcot Resorts Blvd is a large loop. It runs from a light near the Swan around past the Dolphin, YC, BC/BCV and then past the BW until it runs into Buena Vista Dr again across from the MGM parking lot. Enter the loop from either side depending upon your starting point. From MK and AK, you're better off turning at the Western end of the loop. From DTD, the Eastern end.
that's what i thought - just didn't know for sure...thanks for the info...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter