Parking at Aulani

ssusca

Earning My Ears
My Family and I will be staying at Aulani this summer by renting DVC points. does anybody know if we will get free parking with rented points or will we have to pay $35/day to park.

I believe only DVC members staying get free parking. All renters will have to pay for parking. Here's what the MS website says (which also agrees with the Aulani website). I believe the cost is $35 per day.

Parking at the Resort
Convenient self-parking will be available at no daily charge for up to two cars for DVC Members and for those with a disabled parking permit. Valet parking will also be available for a charge

When I was there, I stayed one night on someone else's points, one night on my own points, and one night as a hotel guest. (Two different stays)

I was told by the CM that the policy was anybody staying on points would not be charged for parking. regardless of whether the person staying in the villa was a DVC member or not. So by this policy I would be charged the night I was a hotel guest even though I was a DVC member with my blue card, but not the nights I was staying on my own points or on someone else's (and they did not ask to see my DVC card that stay).

As it turns out, they did not charge me for parking the night I stayed as a hotel guest, but whether that was an oversight or a courtesy to me as a DVC member, I did not question.

DenLo said:
I believe only DVC members staying get free parking. All renters will have to pay for parking. Here's what the MS website says (which also agrees with the Aulani website). I believe the cost is $35 per day.

I stayed for 6 nights on rented points, and self parking was free. I am not a DVC member.

Only 10 more days till we are at Aulani. My question is, when you get there is there anywhere to park while you just check in & i'm assuming afterwards you can use the self park. I'm a DVC member so I'm staying on points

Only 10 more days till we are at Aulani. My question is, when you get there is there anywhere to park while you just check in & i'm assuming afterwards you can use the self park. I'm a DVC member so I'm staying on points

Like most of the WDW hotels you can park out front when you check in and bell services can help if necessary. Parking is in a multi story garage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter