Parking and AAA?

starlette

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking I read somewhere that parking at DL was free if you had AAA. Am I right?

Also, is there a post here that lists all the advantages of booking your trip with AAA?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks ya'll!

Yes, you get free parking when you purchase your hopper pluses through AAA. I don't believe you can get the free parking if you just show your card. We just got back and used our free parking and it was SO nice to not have to pay that everyday too!

I found out a lot of info right on their web page AAA (can't post URL's yet, darn it!) Click on the vacation section and it is pretty detailed on what they offer and what specials they have going.

Good luck!

Oh cool, thanks KimD! I just logged off AAA's site. I think I'll be signing up there real soon. The discounts you get greatly exceed the cost of membership. I'm lovin' the deals!

Thanks again for your help! :wave2:

KimD said:
I found out a lot of info right on their web page AAA (can't post URL's yet, darn it!) Click on the vacation section and it is pretty detailed on what they offer and what specials they have going. Good luck!

I'm Canadian, so I can't access the AAA page -- it kicks me out to the Canadian site. :badpc: The Candian site only lists information on WDW. I'm backing and forthing with a CAA rep, who tells me they'll offer the same promotions, but don't advertise them here online. I'd really rather avoid driving to one of the offices just to compare packages - I'm only in the research stage.

Can anyone do a quick list of what you get "special" with an AAA booking - without forwarding me to the site? Thanks :)

Here's what I have
Free parking
A coupon book with lots of DD dining coupons , discounts for stores and a couple disneyland coupons too
perfered seating at some shows
EE and towntown madness
way cheaper rates!
lanyard and pin for each family member
Let me know if you have more questions!

jemilah said:
Here's what I have
Free parking
A coupon book with lots of DD dining coupons , discounts for stores and a couple disneyland coupons too
EE and towntown madness
way cheaper rates!

That's for booking a package of room at a DL hotel, and tickets right? Do you need to book air through them too?

In terms of "way cheaper rates"... is that like 10% off Disney AAA room rates (booking directly through the hotels and asking for an AAA discount), or less, or more?

starlette said:
I'm thinking I read somewhere that parking at DL was free if you had AAA. Am I right?

Also, is there a post here that lists all the advantages of booking your trip with AAA?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks ya'll!

No, parking is only included in some packages. You can't get free parking by just showing your AAA card.

I booked my air through the airline them selves , it was much cheaper...but do go online and comparison shop! The last 2 trip I have taken the airline website has been less. I saved about $200.00 on my package to DLH with 3 day parkhoppers and 2 character meals.

jemilah said:
Here's what I have
Free parking
EE and towntown madness
way cheaper rates!

Thank you Jemilah! This is just the info I was looking for! :cheer2:

AAA is great, especially for deals on Disney hotels(not to mention other hotels also). As other posters have stated, however, you cannot just show your AAA card for free parking, it has to be with a package that you have purchased through AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter