Parking 2 cars at the cabins?

Gillian

DIS Veteran
can you park 2 cars by the FW cabins? If not, is there a loop that is close to the parking lot for the extra car? I haven't a clue how this works, hope you can help :) TIA!

No. Only one car is allowed. You have to park the other car up front at the Outpost (Registration center). From there, you can take a bus to your loop. I think that all of the cabins are on the purple route. The Outpost really isn't that far from most of the cabin loops. You could walk it but I wouldn't do that carrying all of your things.

Will they let you drive in to unload the car & then drive out again? They won't have a lot of luggage. Maybe we could drive to the parking lot, load up their stuff & leave their car. So confusing :)

Yes, they can drive to the cabin, unload and then park in the Outpost lot. We've done it and see it done all the time. You may want to follow them to the parking lot in the other car to bring them back, or they could catch a bus.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter