Parkhopper's Pin Party Attendance Count - Please Sign In

Parkhopper

Disney Collector
Okay, we are coming down the home stretch here. Final preparations are in the works. The countdown thread should be used for information and comments relating to the meet, but I would like to get a good estimate of attendees for the party. I would hate to come up short. I have gone through the other thread and listed who has told me they are coming and who is possibly coming. Please check the list and update with me either in this thread or by e-mail if I missed you on the list or if something has changed. Thank you all very much for your help with this not much longer to go!

Confirmed so far:
Vince and Suzi - Parkhopper (Guess we better be there since it is our meet)
Nat - NHMickey
Kathie - ~Kathie
Lisa - TIGGERSMOM
Darlene - Mickey7811
Sue - Suecot
Brenda and son Chris
Peggy Anne - Sugar Anne and DH
Robyn - Eeyore's Pal
DH Malcolm
DS#1 Nati
DS#2 Josh
DD Meri
Kathy - klmall
Lori - minniecrazy
Sue Ellen - SueEllen
DH - Steve
DD - Tara
Lauri - Mean Laureen
Matt - Obi-Wan Pinobi
Jim - Kazooie1
DW - Marg
DD - Tori
Connie - in2disney
DH - Randy
Janet - kitty259
Barb
Courtney

Probable/Possible:
Jonie - Sorcerer
Candy - Sorcerer's Mom
Kim - KAP
Mary - agnes!
Susan - Tennisnut

That is what I have so far with a few other local people who may drop in for a while which puts me in the possible 25 - 30 range for attendees. Let me know if I missed anything so we can keep updated.

Not long now!

I tried to sign in and now I got magic marker all over my screen... great:jester:

This is gonna be a BLAST

If I come will I get the "longest traveled" award.
Trying to get the DH to let me tag along to Martinsburg , WV. What's another 70 some odd miles? :bounce:

I'm coming - yeah!!!

Nat if you used laundry markers try the heavy cycle - might make some noise but works wonders.

Lauri's back is doing better. Crutch or not crutch, we'll be there.

:bounce: :bounce:

Swelling or no swelling--we will be there. Vince, there will be three of us.

Sue Ellen

I'm hoping we will be there!! I have to work that day. Just emailed for more details.

Connie

Vince & Suzi--

You can move us to the confirmed column. Marg, Tori and I will definitely be there... As soon as we find our lanyards, which we haven't seen since I packed them at the AKL... Thankfully they were mostly pinless when I did...

We're all looking forward to Sunday. Again, please let us know if you need us to bring anything or help with anything.

Jim

Okay, I have updated the definite and probable lists and things are looking good. Thanks for responding. It will help me plan better for the meet!

It is a positive that Randy and I will be there. The only problem now is finding the pins that I put in my new pin book.....it's packed in an unmarked box (just moved).....oh that's right we didn't mark any of the boxes. Talk about brainless moments!!!!:p :p

See ya all on Sunday!!!!

I think we are really going to have some great trading here we are now in the 30s for number of people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter