Park tickets with split stay

APiratesLifeForMe2

DIS Veteran
Ok so my DH and I are flying in on December 16th and staying a night at ASM. On the 17th we are transferring to WL and meeting my FIL, MIL and SIL. We were initially planning on just spending our first night at DTD but now I'm pondering adding on a day to our park tickets. The question is how? Our reservation with free dining and park tickets is tied to the WL stay so we won't check in until the 17th. The CM already told me no way to add the dining for the first night. Is there anyway to add on park tickets that we can use on the night of the 16th? I don't want to pay full price tickets for two people for one night.

I am in same predicament. Nov 13 at POP, then Nov 14-20 at CSR. Since the one night stat at POP is on its own ressie, it therefore does not fufilll the 6-night requirement in order to get free dining. We also have no park tickets for that single day. Our plan is to unpack, let the kids hit the pool for a smidge, then take in a good lunch at DTD somewhere, and maybe hit the boardwalk for a stroll, then end day w/ a Kitchen sink at beaches n cream. if you find a way around this.... let me know!!

I am in same predicament. Nov 13 at POP, then Nov 14-20 at CSR. Since the one night stat at POP is on its own ressie, it therefore does not fufilll the 6-night requirement in order to get free dining. We also have no park tickets for that single day. Our plan is to unpack, let the kids hit the pool for a smidge, then take in a good lunch at DTD somewhere, and maybe hit the boardwalk for a stroll, then end day w/ a Kitchen sink at beaches n cream. if you find a way around this.... let me know!!

I am hoping there is a way. I would love to go ride a few favorites and catch the fireworks with DH before my inlaws come the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter