Park tickets - least expensive?

mickeyluvr

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there are any discounts available on multiday passes for either DVC members or AP holders? Looking to purchase tickets for a friend. Thanks!

Peggy

I think the only discount you can get with DVC is on the length of stay pass and I think it was 15%. I just ordered ours from Hotwire Savings Club http://www.hotwiresavingsclub.com/hsc/index.asp.
They have 4,5,6,7 Park Hopper Plus tickets and I saved about $20 for each of our 4-Day PHP. You do have to join but there is a 30 day trial you can sign up for. They were the least expensive and I had gotten that link from someone on these boards.

Vicki

You might want to try mousesaver.com. She lists reputable ticket brokers, and of course there's always AAA. Not DVC or AP, but at least you'll get some kind of a discount. If all else fails, buying online from Disney will be cheaper than buying tickets at the park.
::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter