Park tickets for more than 4 days?

mon8key

Earning My Ears
Hello
I’ve looked for this answer but have been unsuccessful. My sons and I are planning about a week visit in mid-August. Ideally we’d have 6-7 day park hoppers—but those don’t exist. How do you all manage tickets for multiple days?
Thanks from Seattle

Hello
I’ve looked for this answer but have been unsuccessful. My sons and I are planning about a week visit in mid-August. Ideally we’d have 6-7 day park hoppers—but those don’t exist. How do you all manage tickets for multiple days?
Thanks from Seattle

There are 5 day park hopper passes.... None longer unless you are from another continent lol. In August you will still have long park hours and you'll be able to accomish alot in 5 days. I can understand how you would like longer though; I miss when they had 6 day hoppers.

Hello
Thanks from Seattle
Once you want something greater than 5days, the options are limited.
5day ticket with an additional 1 or 2 day ticket.
Or purchase an Annual Pass.

Disney doesn't make it easy to those wanting a full week in the parks.

We always go for at least a week and due to the restriction in # of days to 5 we take the two or three others days to do either beach days or other things in the area. We did buy APs one year and returned to use them before they expired the following year but I will admit that I think now restricting it to the 5 days and taking those two days off we probably got more done on our last visit. We missed the 6 day hoppers we had on our first visit and the days when they would let you add a day or two onto your pass for a small fee. Those days are gone though as there is no evidence anywhere it seems of people being successful in doing this any longer.

5 Day Hopper $335.00
2 Day Hopper $232.00
Total (7 park days) $567.00
Deluxe AP $619.00

Difference $52.00. Considering the AP discount savings on food and merch, I'd probably upgrade. But I'm just 'me', I don't have a family to consider ($$$).

The tickets are 'gate price', you can get them a bit cheaper through LMTClub, which means upgrading to an AP would be less practical. Plus the Deluxe has blockout dates that may mean it won't work for your dates. You'd be good to go for 7 park days from Aug 12-31. Before/after those days Saturdays are blocked.

LMTClub prices -
5 day PH $300.87
2 day PH $222.85
7 day = $522.85

If you get a 5day PH and want to upgrade to an AP Disney does bridge the prices. You pay $269 to upgrade to the Deluxe (so $46 more than the 2 day hopper). You could always upgrade one ticket for the discounts.

Each time I go into the LMT website there are no disney tickets. Is that a recent price because I can’t find it.

Each time I go into the LMT website there are no disney tickets. Is that a recent price because I can’t find it.
Yes. I got mine last month. It’s hard to search their site for tickets. Try again not using Disneyland. Just Anaheim attractions.

I get the deluxe AP. Because we come once each year. We just make sure there are no blackout dates the 2nd time we are going a year later.

If your trip can be delayed until late August and you can participate in the CHOC Walk charity event (a fundraising walk at DLR) on Aug. 26th, you will be allowed to purchase park tickets at a substantial discount. Traditionally, CHOC Walkers are given a wristband that allows them to purchase up to 5 discounted tickets (one day one park or hoppers) each. There are blockout restrictions on the CHOC tickets and they are good for a limited time (2 months or so), but it is a very good deal if your dates fall within the same period. The CHOC tickets would allow you to add the 2 extra tickets you need at a great price.

I looked it up right when I typed it. I also had just bought our tickets a couple of days prior. Don't type Disneyland. Just put Anaheim on the search and click on "all attractions" (not just theme parks). It is weird but that is how to find the tickets ;)

LMT and LMT Club are two different websites. I just looked up LMT Club prices for my sister. Click on Activities, then Anaheim.

Does anyone have a valid promo code for LMT Club?

LMT and LMT Club are two different websites. I just looked up LMT Club prices for my sister. Click on Activities, then Anaheim.

Does anyone have a valid promo code for LMT Club?
Just do a Google search for a promo code. One will show up. This is the code I just got TRIVAGO1.

Thanks all! We are on the fence about trying to do 7 days in the parks (and buying 5 + 2 day passes vs APs) or doing 5 days plus a couple of hotel chill days. We don’t like heat much so may choose hottest days to stay inside. I wish there were evening only passes! Like from 6 pm to midnight—our favorite time.

Thanks all! We are on the fence about trying to do 7 days in the parks (and buying 5 + 2 day passes vs APs) or doing 5 days plus a couple of hotel chill days. We don’t like heat much so may choose hottest days to stay inside. I wish there were evening only passes! Like from 6 pm to midnight—our favorite time.

When we look back and compare our March 2014 trip, where we had APs which allowed us to go to the park every day of our 8 day trip, to our March 2016 trip where we only have 5 day passes to use over 7 full days in DLR - we actually really enjoyed the 2016 trip. We found that being able to go anytime you want made us less efficient at using our time in the parks. Some days we went for 8 hours and some days we went for 2 but we didn't get that down time that we really enjoyed during the 2016 trip when we had two full days where we were not going to the park as it was just not an option. The days before our break days we stayed later at the park, slept in which was nice, and then after taking a break we enjoyed that next part day even more as we were well rested.

However, when you mention going in the heat of summer and enjoying those long evenings when the parks are opened until midnight and the temps become much more comfortable - there is certainly value in being able to add that to your trip I think and not feeling like you've wasted an entire park day by showing up at 6PM. If you are able to swing it financially and you want to do two evening park days rather than two days couped up inside because it's too hot to breath out - then that might be a nice option.

It also depends on if all of the people in your party are keen to spend that much time at DLR. I know my husband much preferred our last visit to the one where we could go every day - he liked the break - he honestly found 8 days of going to Disneyland too much.

You do though always have the option, once you arrive with your 5 days passes, to upgrade to a pass on the last day you use them - this is great if you think you could return within the year and then use them all over again!

I'd spend at least 2 days out of your 7 going elsewhere. Into LA for Universal or even down to San Diego to Legoland or the Zoo. There's so much to do in SoCal - don't waste time stuck in a hotel room.

If you opt to go with the 5-day and 2-day ticket option, I'd get the 2-day one for just the one park/day to save a few $$$. You don't need to hop EVERY day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter