Park Strategies - sources

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
I am starting to get into the detail planning for my trip in May. I will arrive at the park the Tuesday after Golden Week. Lots of online sources I'm finding are old as I know FP isn't in place any longer. Do you know any up to date sources to help with line strategies, dining reservation how to, show strategies (and night show strategies)? I am watching TLDR Explorer for their updated guide but it is still showing "coming soon". I speak no Japanese.

I'm in the same situation. I'll be there in mid-May and I've been eagerly awaiting TDR Explorer's updated guide. I need a comprehensive, updated guide to the parks!

In the meantime, a couple of Disboard members recently returned and they've provided some helpful info. I'm not sure how to link threads, wanderlust7 posted a trip report and that's a good starting point. Poke around the recent Tokyo Disneyland threads.

Sounds like May is going to be a good time for Disboard members to go to TDR. My wife and and I are heading to Japan for 2 weeks mid May. Looking forward to checking off a couple more Disney parks from the list.

Some of the more recent TDR Explorer YouTube channel videos are pretty helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter