Park rarities auction coming Dec 7-8

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
I was just invited to a media preview on Friday of this auction that will take place Dec 7 and 8 at Van Eaton Galleries in Sherman Oaks. Offered for auction will be all kinds of highly historic Disney relics such as:

• The original Peter Pan’s Flight mural concept artwork. Estimate: $6,000-$8,000;
• Studio file copy of Walt Disney’s first pitch documents for financing Disneyland park;
• A hand-colored map that showed what his park might look like. Estimate: $10,000-$20,000;
• Two original animatronic “Tiki Birds” from the “Enchanted Tiki Room” at Walt Disney World.
• An original Space Mountain Ride Vehicle from Disneyland. Estimate $20,000-$30,000
...among many other things.

More details here: https://vegalleries.com/auctions

Have a great time! I heard it advertised on the radio this morning, I was like, ooh....
It was kind of fun but I was virtually the only one there. I did meet a nice couple that moved to LA about a year ago and now hit DL nearly every Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter