• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park purchase package pick up?

cosmicdaisy

Mouseketeer
I love this board. I don't post a lot but this board is awesome. Our first trip to the Fort is quickly approaching! I think I will be back with a list of questions I can't find the answers to but for now I only have 1. For purchases made in the parks that you have delivered back to your resort, where is the package pick up at the Fort?

Thanks so much in advance!

I love this board. I don't post a lot but this board is awesome. Our first trip to the Fort is quickly approaching! I think I will be back with a list of questions I can't find the answers to but for now I only have 1. For purchases made in the parks that you have delivered back to your resort, where is the package pick up at the Fort? Thanks so much in advance!

Your packages can be picked up at the Meadows, which is near the Pool. You will have to wait for the following day to pick up your packages. You will need the paperwork to pick up your purchases. Have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter