Park Passes

sweakley

Earning My Ears
In 2003 we arrived to Disneyland on a Thursday night and purchased the 4 day park hopper pass. So our plans were to use the passes Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday...however! We were allowed to go in Thursday afternoon without using any of the pass. I can't remember the term they used for this at the time, does anyone recall this or know if this is still available?

Never heard of that. As far as I know you have to pay for all days in the parks. But, you know, adding a day is pretty cheap, about $10 or so from I read. :)

Hmmmm, my guess is that you went during a time when they were offering "2 extra days for free", so if you bought a 4-day hopper, you actually had 6 days on your pass.

Unfortunately, they are not offering that type of hopper currently. The current special hopper is "Everyone Pays Kids' Prices" through the end of April.

Yep, no suck luck with not having to use that pass and not pay for one night. You have to use one day even if you go in the last 5 minutes before closing. Like the previous posts said though, they are doing play for the kids price which is a fairly good deal, and sometimes if you buy in advance via the website you can get a better deal.

There is a "2fer" special going right now where you buy a 2fer ticket, go to either Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure on one day and visit the other Park the next day for the price of one park IF you are a Southern California resident. I didn't see where you are from so I thought I would mention it, just in case.

- Dreams

P.S. Welcome to DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter