park passes

disney queen

DIS Veteran
what passes are available at the resorts and what is the dvc discount? also, can i purchase them for the others in my party using the discount, but not purchase one for myself? i have an annual pass. does that make sense? thanks for your help!:p

only discount using the DVC membership is for LOS passes (or whatever they are called now) at 10%, and yes, you can purchase them for other members of your party.
They carry all passes at the resort, except annual passes. The only discount available for those is your DC discount at approx. 5%.

thanks for the info. i called and booked a trip for may this morning and inquired about the passes. they are called ultimate park hopper passes and for 7 days/6 nights it is 371.81(adult); this does not include the 10% discount. for 6 days/5 nights--297.86; 5 days/4nights--263.96. hope this helps someone.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter