Park or party tickets?

herewego1

Mouseketeer
If we enter MK on a MVMCP day around 2:00 with a regular park ticket (I made 3 fastpasses before 6:00 with this regular ticket) we enter MK with our regular ticket, but when do we use our party ticket? We haven't entered earlier with a regular ticket on a party day so I forgot how to get our party wristband.

Thanks!

If we enter MK on a MVMCP day around 2:00 with a regular park ticket (I made 3 fastpasses before 6:00 with this regular ticket) we enter MK with our regular ticket, but when do we use our party ticket? We haven't entered earlier with a regular ticket on a party day so I forgot how to get our party wristband.

Thanks!
You can enter the Party at 3:45ish.

Do you want to use a regular ticket to enter less than 2 hours before actual Party entry?

You’ll have to pick up Party wristbands in Frontierland, Tomorrowland, or the park entrance between 4:00 and 7:00.

Yes, when we originally made plans I booked 7 days of park tickets and now we need to leave early on the 7th day instead of going to a park in the morning so for a few dollars we just kept 7 days and will use it to get to MK just a little earlier than party start for the fastpasses I booked with the ticket.

Thanks! I sort of remembered seeing the wristband locations but wasn't exactly sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!