Park map offer

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Folks, in an effort to spread some cheer during these challenging times, I’d like to offer a few sets of parks maps to the first two or three people to message me. I have a number of DL maps and a scant few of DCA on hand. Let the games begin! ;-).

I post this as I sit on the Caltech campus and work on a short story that I hope to publish soon.

E21472E1-A4E2-43E0-AC28-3D84342B1F91.jpeg

Good to see you, Rob. Glad to know that you are well and safe.
Thank you :-). I'm managing. Fortunately, I have things to work on but, like most people, I find this lockdown grinds on my spirits on occasion. I remain upbeat and optimistic most of the time, though :-).

Love the photo, Rob. We have fond memories of that campus. DH was just there for a conference before the lockdown started. Many fun memories of concerts at Beckman. And, long ago, we took our engagement photos there... :) Best of luck getting your story published! (Be sure to post a link here when it comes out.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!